In light of the ongoing situation relating to COVID-19, we wanted to let you know about the measures we are taking to ensure we continue to balance the individual needs of our colleagues with the service we provide for our clients and customers.
Our focus remains the wellbeing of our employees and customers, particularly vulnerable customers whose specific needs we acknowledge. Our response to the COVID-19 outbreak is informed by guidance from the UK government and as this evolves, so will we.
As a responsible surveying firm whose business relies on our ability to conduct timely and accurate property valuations and inspections, we are developing contingencies and working with our clients to agree solutions, should physical valuations become untenable in any area of the UK.
However, as events unfold, we will continue to find new ways to support our colleagues, clients and customers during this period of uncertainty to supplement the range of measures we have already put in place:
- Our internal response team meets daily to review our position in response to the latest developments and guidance and coordinate communication with our colleagues, clients and customers
- We have increased stocks of protective and hygiene equipment – disposable gloves, protective masks, hand sanitiser, disposal wipes – for use by our surveyors and support teams in their daily activities
- We have amended our booking process to ensure we assess the risks to all before an inspection proceeds. No inspection will proceed if the risks to the surveyor or home occupier are assessed to be high
- Our most vulnerable colleagues have been given the option to withdraw from higher-risk activities and will be deployed to more appropriate tasks
- Our Management team has been split into two teams to preserve senior presence in the event of wider infection
- In order to protect our booking function, 75% of colleagues now have the equipment needed to work from home, offering further resilience should our main operating sites experience any difficulties
- We have established a dedicated information hub on our company-wide intranet, to ensure our colleagues have access to the latest information and can channel their questions and concerns for a considered response.
Thank you for your continued support.
The consideration and understanding we show each other will help to sustain us all through these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]